Schedule for Yoga Energy Therapy Studio (across from J. Sarge)
1624 E. Parham Rd.
Henrico, VA 23228
Mondays 7pm- Yin Yoga with Billie Carroll $12. Please pay separately as this is rented studio time for Billie.
Wednesdays 12-12:45pm "Pay What You Can Yoga"
This class is open to all levels of experience. A gentle Yoga practice to help get you through the mid-day, mid-week routine.
Suggested donation is $10-20.
Saturdays 9am-10:15am "Sattva Yoga"
Pronouced satwa, is a full encompassing practice of yoga that is available for everyone, no previous experience required. Breathwork, stretching, relaxation, meditation, positive intentions, this practice has it all! Only $12. , please bring check or cash as Billie and Joan are offering this class. Yoga Energy Therapy is providing the space.
Private group and individual sessions available upon request.
Please send request to Carolyn at YogaEnergyTherapy@yahoo.com, (804) 382-1819
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training (CLYL) SAVE the NEW DATE!
November 3-5, 2017
Cost is only $305! You will receive a complete manual and lots of practice time. This will be your most fun workshop ever! You do not need to be a Yoga Teacher to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)! Minimum number of registeration is required for training to be held. Sign up with a Friend!
Yoga Energy Institute 200 YTT schedule TBD:
Please call or email for more information. (804) 382-1819 or YogaEnergyTherapy@yahoo.com
Basic schedule is two weekends per month
Schedule for 2017/2018 TBD
Basic Schedule for Classes are:
YEI (200YTT) schedule is subject to change. Minimum registration required.
Specialty & Sub classes are popping up everywhere. Check facebook daily for more details
Call or email today to schedule your private, uniquely designed Yoga class.
Schedule and Prices are subject to change.
See updated information on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
Yoga Energy Therapy Studio Etiquette
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class and wear comfortable clothing that moves with your body.
- Allow this to be your time away from the world. Turn off cell phones and beepers.
- Please sign in the notebook for the class that you are attending.
- Yoga should be practiced on an empty stomach. Limit food intake prior to class.
- Yoga is not competitive, either for you or others. Focus on your own practice as you honor and respect your ability and comfort.
- Advise the teacher if you have any health concerns or if you are pregnant and past your first trimester.
- Please be clean and fresh, no perfume or strong orders, we breathe very deeply in yoga and some people are sensitive to certain smells.
- Yoga Energy Therapy has blankets and other necessities, students are not required to bring their own. However if you wish to purchase your own yoga mat or props, please let us know and we will be happy to help you. If you borrow a mat, please make sure you clean it prior to leaving the studio.
- Some students like having a hand towel and bottled water during their practice.
- We appreciate students putting the extra props away; if you need help knowing where things belong, please ask.
- Set your intention, please keep quiet, and enjoy a few minutes prior to class to meditate or simply stretch and relax.
- Plan to have fun and let go of all stress!
- Take time to reflect at the end of your class, how do you feel compared to when you arrived?
- Tell your teacher what you liked best from the class, please be specific. If there is anything that you did not care for, please let us know that as well.